Monsters Collectible Minifigs

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Monsters Collectible Minifigs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

I expect that the next wave of CMF’s will be out soon. They seem somewhat pricey at $4 each, but are there any that anyone is hoping to get in significant quantities?

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3809/20073933051_364f3978a2.jpg

Tim

Four or five of the skeleton trick-or-treater (#11) would be nice, just for the plastic pumpkin candy carriers. So would a few of the witches (#16). Nothing though that I would want in “significant” quantities.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I want some of the guitars; other than that, I’m pretty ambivalent about this whole lineup.

And yes, at $4 they’re not nearly as lucrative as the older series were at $3.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I am partial to the trick-or-treating skeletons with pumpkin buckets although there is also one that could make a good dementor.

And now for something completely different …

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Josh
    Keymaster

Yeah, I’ve never been a fan on monsters/zombies, etc. I didn’t do the simpsons either. Though this series is going to be considered one of the numbered collectible series, I don’t like it and I think My display case has reached it’s fill.

Tim

the plastic pumpkin candy carriers

pumpkin buckets

“Buckets”. That was the word I wanted to use but could not think of it.

And now for something completely different …

Hilarious!

David H Donley
    Participant

Not a fan either…but there are some interesting parts like the pumpkin and guitar that is going to force to me get some. I also ignored the Simpsons stuff but after redeeming for the Kwik-E-Mart, I felt it was going to be necessary to at least have the Simpsons family. So a quick 10min trip to Five Below with some serious bad feeling, I got everything that I needed.

Lisa Chan
    Participant

The plant dude and the zombies make me want to create a Plants vs Zombies scene.
    I HAVE to get the crazy scientist though….gotta support all Lego scientists!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Lisa Chan.

Man, I feel a little out of the loop on this, granted I’ll be picking up another box of these. Conveniently, I should have trick or treaters, witches, and scientists left over what I’m looking for, I’ll let everyone know a final price break (but it will definitely be better than $4 each)

Duncan
    Participant

The Witch, Plant dude, cat girl (can pass for Cheeta with DC heroes minifigs) ,and Bigfoot pretty much are it for me.

I can see an “Audrey 2” build from “Little Shop of Horrors” with the plant dude’s head part. 🙂

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

So a quick 10min trip to Five Below with some serious bad feeling,

Han Solo bad feeling, or did you mean “bag feeling”…?

@zemata
    had a semi-exclusive Facebook thread going about getting a box to draft (and you were there @zaximillian, and you were there @JoshHall, and you were there @pete…) but thus far nobody has found a complete box (I tried at East Liberty Target tonight; @whitesidewjw and Evan have tried a few places…). However, whilst waiting for the guy to check in the back, I felt a few bags and came home with a Tiger Woman, Bigfoot, Monster Rocker, and Dementor. So I’m considering that a win overall – don’t really need the ghoul but the rest I wanted.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster
    Aaron Gomez
    Participant

I’m looking to get a few of the spectre/dementor figure.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

For what its worth, there is a Target near me that still has the monster minifigs. My guess is that someone ordered a case or two, got the ones they wanted and returned the rest.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I keep seeing the monsters everywhere. Including Learning Express in Robinson, where I got 40% off the other day on some other brick. And at least one Target store (East Liberty), as well as possibly some others.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar