Official pics of the 19 Lego Movie 2 sets.

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Official pics of the 19 Lego Movie 2 sets.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Duncan
    Participant

Courtesy of Brickshow:

News sets link

Classic Space $9.99 figure pack:
    Figure pack

Greg Schubert
    Participant

A trailer was out today too. So maybe this is a good time to sell all my classic space guys.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

>> So maybe this is a good time to sell all my classic space guys.

Blasphemy!!! I think what you meant to say was ‘I think this is a good time to start building a really awesome classic space display.’

Tim

So does it come with four figs including Benny? Or is he just the logo and there are only three figs – Pink, Yellow, and White? My guess is the later (3 figs only). Still, I can see me getting at least a half dozen of these.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

There are also 4 more open numbers? I guess 19 sets averaging $40ea is not enough?? Jeeze!

But hey, SPACESHIP!

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

The TBB entry makes it clear that Benny is in fact in the set.

Tim

The TBB entry makes it clear that Benny is in fact in the set.

Well yes, IF you take the time to actually read about the new sets. 😀 Now they just need a set with classic Black and Red spacemen (and a Blue that has a clean logo) and that would complete the classic space fig comeback – White, Red, Yellow, Blue, and Black + Green and Pink. Nice!

Tom Frost
    Participant

I need at least ten copies of that set. Too bad they won’t be released in time for Christmas.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Blasphemy!!!

I have at least a dozen each of the red, the yellow and the white classic space guys.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

>> I have at least a dozen each of the red, the yellow and the white classic space guys.

Oh, so in other words, not that many 😛

Dan
    Participant

This is awesome! It would be great if Lego offered to exchange the old classic space men for the new prints haha

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I got three of the Benny Squad sets at Target! So great. So many nods back to the classics in it when you build one.

How about the behemoth?

https://shop.lego.com/en-FI/product/Welcome-to-Apocalypseburg-70840

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar