Q1 meeting – March 28th

Home Forums LUG discussions Q1 meeting – March 28th

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

(besides “no sext robot dogs”)

Nobody said anything about sexting, Tim… :/

Basically, we have A LOT to do in the next few months, including you / me / whoever locking down the PBF display layout and logistics (I hope to work on those this week), and all the other events… maybe Josh can post his meeting notes/minutes to help with the event list. ICF, Carnegie Mellon, LVRR, CranLib Summer Reading… all this and more.

Only two people built SNOTty MOCs, so Micah won a PaB cup for his tire monster (ginormous tires inside out around an upside down small PaB cup, with a Sarlacc-style mouth at the top) and Greg won a Friends speedboat for his upside-down house.

There was much brownie- and cookie-eating, and then much pizza-eating. And then I left, so I have no idea what else happened. Redemption, I think…

Tim

Nobody said anything about sexting, Tim… :/
    Basically, we have A LOT to do in the next few months, including you / me / whoever locking down the PBF display layout and logistics (I hope to work on those this week), and all the other events… maybe Josh can post his meeting notes/minutes to help with the event list. ICF, Carnegie Mellon, LVRR, CranLib Summer Reading… all this and more.

As Bad Cop might say “Darndy darn darn darn darn”. Stupid typo.

You are right, we have a lot coming up April through July. But our group is big enough that if most can at least participate in one or two events, we should easily be able to cover them all very well. I’m in for PBF, LVRR, Cranberry Library summer reading display, and Cranberry Community Days. ICF is iffy at this point, although I would like to at least cover a shift if my work schedule allows for it.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

You are right, we have a lot coming up April through July. But our group is big enough that if most can at least participate in one or two events, we should easily be able to cover them all very well.

Precisely. But we realized that PBF is 4 weeks away, and some of the other events are shortly thereafter, so we need to lock down our planning and building ASAP, is all.

Tim

I agree 100%. I plan on having my build dimensions locked down by the end of this week so that can be added to the BlueBrick for PBF.

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar