want to get paid to play with LEGO?

Home Forums Off Topic want to get paid to play with LEGO?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

What’s the catch? You have to be able to be in Monroeville from 3-7 in the evenings.

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/wan/4853869415.html

… and it helps not to hate kids.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Hmmm, this sounds less like ‘playing with legos’ and more like ‘working while other people play with legos.’

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Yeah, some of us work day shift in Green Tree, so 3PM in Monroeville isn’t going to happen. (They do have other locations, I think…)

Don’t get me started on Snapology. Josh and I sent numerous communications to them a couple years ago, and they totally ignored us. Granted, it apparently was just one guy ignoring us, and supposedly he’s gone… but, I’ve learned that I have limited free time in life, and I don’t think Snapology pays enough to make it worth the hassles involved, at least for me. Some of you might think differently, but that’s my opinion. I think @laura used to (still does? I dunno) work there, so maybe she can give a more positive opinion.

Laura
    Participant

Pay wasn’t amazing, hours weren’t always guaranteed and they made me to go to some weird places. I had fun doing the summer programs, which were pretty steady hours, but as far as after school things I would say unless you live in or close to Monroeville it’s probably not worth it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar