WIP

Home Forums MOCs WIP

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Skipper Mike
    Participant

I was surprised to see that there wasn’t already a thread to post pictures of what you’re currently working on, so I’m starting one. This is the place to show what you’re working on. You can show what you’re proud of, ask for help to figure out a problem or just share pictures for your own record.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

So… pix of that Jungle Cruise…?

Skipper Mike
    Participant

The what now?

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Pix, or it didn’t happen.

Sean Collins
    Participant

I just post my WIP to Flickr. I don’t car about having a pretty Flickr like some people I follow there. I just hate when I’m working on something and someone else finishes theirs before mine and it makes me look like i’ve copied them. Had that happen once where i posted my fighter (RS) to a Flickr group and than the group called me a Copy Cat cause my design looked similar to another members. Yet no one that commented seemed to bother to check how far back I’d been working on the damn thing. lol I’m still working on it.

Tim

Currently working on: (i) sorting and breaking down old MOCs which are no longer viable or which I need pieces for new MOCs; (ii) general cleaning in the Lego area of my basement; and (iii) planning new MOCs for this coming year’s displays. Pictures of any of these activities would be boring at best. 😀

Skipper Mike
    Participant

Jungle Cruise WIP 1
    OK @philmatt24 here’s my WIP photo of the Jungle Cruise build. I need to redo the legs on the rhino, but the mechanics to lift his head and also raise the people who are going to be holding onto the pole at the same time. I also need to finish off the trim pieces on the bote. (Boat is spelled like that intentionally cause that’s what they do on the ride.)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Skipper Mike.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Skipper Mike.
    Tim

Some various rounded slopes built SNOT should work well. You could also use rounded plates on the side of the legs to give a more 3D look (I hope that makes sense – difficult to describe). I like how this is looking. Can’t wait to see it (and the entirety) in action. 🙂

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I have so many works in progress, but this one I started and finished today in about two hours, so I am happy to share. It was originally going to be the Hulk, but then I thought of something scarier. It has been a terrifying week for environmentalists.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Greg Schubert.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Skipper Mike
    Participant

I updated the legs and switched up the mechanics on the rhino. I also made a hashtag that we could put at displays to try and track the social media posts.
    Jungle Cruise WIP 2

Tim

The rhino looks great. Good use of the sloped bricks for shaping.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I also made a hashtag that we could put at displays to try and track the social media posts.

#nopenopenope

#SteelCityLUG #orbust!

Sean Collins
    Participant

Im working on a variant weapon build for my Sparrow class of space fighter. Since Red is more for me now, this build is more to what my son wants (Really Big Guns). Just need to find some parts in white. -_-

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar