1950 Style Tow Truck

Home Forums MOCs 1950 Style Tow Truck

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kyle2022
    Participant

Hello all I wanted to share my Tow Hook Assembly MOC addon for kit# 10290 Pickup Truck

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Will McDine
    Participant

I have been debating on building this chassis in a different color for a large scale antique fire truck. Thanks for the inspiration and great work!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Should it have really big side mirrors for driving backwards?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle2022
    Participant

Not necessarily, a lot of the pics I looked at, 1940-1950 of various vehicles makers for this size vehicle have the standard mirrors.

Dan
    Participant

Wow that’s a nice build @kyle2022! I like the gas can and sleek, studless look!

PLAYINGWITHECHOES
    Participant

That’s a neat mod and something I see being potentially popular if you provide a tutorial on the mod. I wonder if the truck can be recolored to turquoise or other popular hues of the time.

Kyle2022
    Participant

I am working on making instructions and improving the design for this with Studio, not sure when it will be out. I also looked into different color schemes with the main kit. Unfortunately, the only colors that are available right now with some of the parts are the Dark Red and White. The colors variety of these newer pieces will hopefully increase as new kits come out

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar