2015 Q4 build challenge

Home Forums MOCs Build challenges! 2015 Q4 build challenge

Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

Ohhh this sounds interesting!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Can I have two entries? I made this one with old light gray.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Can I have two entries? I made this one with old light gray.

Fixed it for you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hannah Dow
    Participant

Sooo is this one continuous build? Or could it be separate parts then when its set up, you can see the full idea? Even with a set up they would not be touching…

Micah Beideman
    Participant

Um, I’ll allow that, but the idea of the challenge is to really be creative and use a piece in a way that you normally wouldn’t. Use it somewhere where you might normally use a different piece. Because I don’t know what your building, maybe this fits, but depending how the build is executed and whatnot, you might be docked points in the judging process 😛

David H Donley
    Participant

Um, I’ll allow that, but the idea of the challenge is to really be creative and use a piece in a way that you normally wouldn’t. Use it somewhere where you might normally use a different piece. Because I don’t know what your building, maybe this fits, but depending how the build is executed and whatnot, you might be docked points in the judging process ?

Why wouldn’t you allow it? The examples on the page that was provided for examples does exactly that. How else could you connect a crap ton of cheese slopes together in a 1PU challenge?

Duplicate posts rule!

David H Donley
    Participant

Um, I’ll allow that, but the idea of the challenge is to really be creative and use a piece in a way that you normally wouldn’t. Use it somewhere where you might normally use a different piece. Because I don’t know what your building, maybe this fits, but depending how the build is executed and whatnot, you might be docked points in the judging process ?

Why wouldn’t you allow it? The examples on the page that was provided for examples does exactly that. How else could you connect a crap ton of cheese slopes together in a 1PU challenge?

Micah Beideman
    Participant

Oh, ya, I see. I was confused…
    Ya, sorry. When she said separate parts, was thinking more than one type of piece.

Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar