2021 sets are here!

Home Forums All Things LEGO! 2021 sets are here!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

In case you hadn’t heard, the newer sets are releasing already at Kohl’s. I picked up a few Disney, City, and Spidey sets today as well as the Series 21 CMFs.

Interesting side note, I went to pull a Spidey out of the 4+ set to add to my Spidey collection and there was not only the new Spider Man and Sand Man but it seems a new color of Technic Pin without Friction Ridges (BL # 3673) in yellow. Also a new part for a quad that I’m sure could be MOD’d up into a rover or something (TLG # 6320082). At least I did not have them and BrickLink can’t find them. So there you go!

Happy hunting!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Hey Jim, Can you provide photos or links of these sets? Thanks!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Two parts I believe are new:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant
    Tim

I saw online the new Harry Potter playsets that are built like books and then open up. Very cool and definitely on my list of things to get in 2021 (along with the Hogwarts House mosaic).

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I saw online the new Harry Potter playsets that are built like books and then open up. Very cool and definitely on my list of things to get in 2021 (along with the Hogwarts House mosaic).

I forgot those too! I bought two of those online at Kohl’s. Coming Monday…hopefully!

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Ha, I was at the Lego store a couple days ago, and I asked if there was any chance the January sets were gonna show up in December, as they have done some years, even though I knew it was extremely unlikely at this point, and the Lego employees bitched and moaned about how Kohl’s already put their stuff out even though they were specifically instructed by Lego not to. I said ‘So what I hear you guys saying is: I should go to Kohl’s.’ They weren’t amused.

Jim, did you buy a whole box of CMF’s and did you do a count on what you got?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

@bengood921 the box was already gone! I got 3; the lady bug girl, the pug kid, and the violinist kid. And they were randomly strewn by the register.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Ha, I was at the Lego store a couple days ago, and I asked if there was any chance the January sets were gonna show up in December, as they have done some years, even though I knew it was extremely unlikely at this point, and the Lego employees bitched and moaned about how Kohl’s already put their stuff out even though they were specifically instructed by Lego not to. I said ‘So what I hear you guys saying is: I should go to Kohl’s.’ They weren’t amused.

TLG must have scolded them…I went to a Kohl’s today and they said they were forced to remove the 2021 sets. They had them in back but wouldn’t sell them or confirm or deny what they had. I guess you have to wait until next Friday now!

Happy Hunting!

Attachments:
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

A Couple More

@greg

Attachments:
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

So, I randomly went get a coffee this morning in New Jersey, yes I was already in New Jersey, and I went to the Kohl’s just as they opened. They had one box on CMF Series 21 and no other 2021 sets. So I took that box and bought it!

I had three complete sets. Perfect distribution! Nice! Happy New Year to me!

If you need a set, let me know!

Otherwise….

Happy Hunting!

I also stayed up and watched the Lego website burn down last night. It was horrid! When will they learn that they need to scale their servers to handle their release dates? It is pathetic really that a global brand can’t get it right time after time. So sad. I was able to get an order in at 7AM this morning. They still had some Harry Potter sets and, most importantly, the 2 GWPs. Last night I tried for an hour, got to the final purchase screen several times, but the dang thing kept crashing and crashing. Reload after reload just frustrated me to finally giving up. I hope you all found luck if you intended to buy anything. Most “popular” things seem backordered or just out again. Sigh….

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Counted and sorted box…

Attachments:
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

Harry Potter sets and, most importantly, the 2 GWPs.

I just happened to be checking the LEGO site and noticed the two GWP’s! Didn’t know about that until just now. The Monster Book of Monsters deal was supposed to be from Jan 1 to Jan 31 or “until supplies last.” I guess they didn’t last, because its still Jan 1 and they are no longer being added to the cart when you place a big HP order.
    :p

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I am interested in buying some series 21 guys from you, if you’re interested in selling them, it would just be one of each kind of the ones I’m interested in. I can make a list. I don’t know if you still have any series 20 or 19 laying around, there’s some from those series that I still need too.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I am interested in buying some series 21 guys from you, if you’re interested in selling them, it would just be one of each kind of the ones I’m interested in. I can make a list. I don’t know if you still have any series 20 or 19 laying around, there’s some from those series that I still need too.

Give me the list of each series and I can check what I have loose vs in a complete set.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Hello 2021 Lego fans! I grabbed a set of the Vidiyo figs. At least I hope I did…this new packaging stinks! A box. Taped shut. No way to figure out what is inside without opening. Anyhoo…Target had them today if you needed them. I’m sure other places did too. I did see the new boxes are 30% off at Amazon UK so maybe that will hit the US too….those $20 sets are a killer. Should be $10…$15 max! IMHO.

Attachments:
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Edit to post….

I got one complete set (out of 31 boxes…it took to the last box to get the one fig I was missing!). Someone must have gotten to Target Cranberry first, or they put them out early, or they didn’t put them all out. SO…I have left (yes, I had to open the box and verify but there is an inner bag that is not opened):

1 – 5 Genie Girl
    4 – 6 Cowboy
    1 – 7 Red Panda
    2 – 8 Ghost Girl
    1 – 12 Wolf

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

New Harry Potter leak! 76391 Hogwarts Icons at 3010 pieces. Looks pretty epic to me! Did they steal @rcgrier3406 choclate frog build?? 🙂

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

See if the link works….

Promo Bricks (In German)

BriQ Foundation

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar