2022 Trolley Museum Summer Camps

Home Forums LUG discussions 2022 Trolley Museum Summer Camps

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Laura
    Participant

Hello everyone, hope everyone’s doing well, sorry for disappearing (as usual) I’m back with a request from the Trolley museum to see if the LUG is interested in helping out with their new “Brick Station” summer camp that’s rolling out this July. The museum’s new Educator, Jocelyn wanted to know if the LUG would be interested in assisting. More details to come but here is the museum’s website information.

Summer Camps

Let me know if there’s any interest for this, I’m still trying to find out if we’re going to have a summer display at the trolley museum, it’s possible this could coincide with this.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Looks like that’s July 11-15 and 18-22.

AKA “the weeks Matt will be out of town”

Sounds fun, though!

Krista K

Sounds cool! Looking forward to seeing the details. 🙂

Laura
    Participant

Well I talked to Joselyn and she said that if we’re interested in participating we can do it in basically whatever capacity we wanted. I mentioned how the LUG has run the children’s festival activities and thought that might be something we could do. She said we’re also welcome to set up displays, my thought was something like they’ve had at the LEGO events where you have a set area and the people that come build things and fill in the display. These are just some ideas, if anyone has any thought on what they would want to do feel free to say so! Thank you all for your attention!

Will McDine
    Participant

July is undecided for me at this point due to my work situation. If I am off at some point in that timeframe I will come and help out. I will check back in when my work schedule for the month is finalized

Tom Frost
    Participant

I would tentatively be interested in this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar