75280….Army Building

Home Forums All Things LEGO! 75280….Army Building

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Just in case you wanted to see what 28 Bag 1 (Barc Speeder Bike Build) parts bags look like! Stay tuned if want to see Bag 2! Lol

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I was actually wondering how the Mandalorian Battle Pack is going to sell / how popular it’ll be for army building. But I guess they’re all specific people / too unique of figures, maybe, to be useful for a large-scale army…? (haven’t gotten to watch yet so not quite sure!)

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I’ve watched YouTubers army build with it and represent different Mandalorian houses. As far as the new show goes, you only need one. Each Mandalorian they showed in Season 1 was different.

I guess it depends what you want. I have 2 of that set and for me that was enough….unless it goes 50-75% off of course! 😉

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

You can get it 20% off right now:

LEGO Star Wars Mandalorian Battle Pack 75267 Mandalorian Shock Troopers and Speeder Bike Building Kit; Great Gift Idea for Any Fan of Star Wars: The Mandalorian TV Series, New 2020 (102 Pieces) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WJQW3XZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabt1_5WRSFbN0W8P5M?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I’m in suspense as to what twenty-eight Bag 2’s will look like.

I’m also curious as to what motivated a purchase of twenty-eight of the same set, although I suspect the words ‘on sale’ will feature prominently in the explanation.

I also think you need to create a ‘What the heck is Jim up to these days’ thread similar to those of Greg, Rich, and Kevin, so as to consolidate all these various Lego activities of yours in one spot.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

You will see soon enough.

As for why…why not? Yes, a sale of course, but more that I wanted an army of 501st clones to go with my Storm Troopers, Scout Troopers, Snow Troopers, 1st Order Storm Troopers, 1st Order Flame Troopers, etc. I may put an attack on the Jedi Temple MOC together. Who knows!

As far as a combined thread…yes, I could do that. But I don’t like the pressure of having to produce content. If I wanted that, I’d start a YouTube channel!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I’m in suspense as to what twenty-eight Bag 2’s will look like.

Your wait is over!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Sweet! Now I’m in suspense on Bag 3. How high does this one go? (I was initially guessing three, but now that I’m looking at the set again, just two looks like a better guess.)

>>As far as a combined thread…yes, I could do that. But I don’t like the pressure of having to produce content. If I wanted that, I’d start a YouTube channel!

Eh, no pressure, really. I (successfully) put pressure on Greg after he went more than a year without updating his and appeared to have abandoned it, but pretty much the three that currently exist are updated whenever their creators feel like. Rich is definitely streaky, he’ll post a whole bunch in a short period of time, and then disappear for awhile.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

There are only two bags. Sorry.

Also sorry, it is only 27 sets. I have 34, but the others were built or parted out.

I may need to sell off these parts. I don’t have a current need for 108 dark blue flag/fin pieces and such.

I could start a thread. I was kidding. It would be links to my Flikr. Currently building a sailing ship. Silent Mary MOC.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Jim Rolfe.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar