AFOL Research Study – search for a volunteer

Home Forums All Things LEGO! AFOL Research Study – search for a volunteer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tim

I received the following email from Jordan Paxton at the Lego AFOL Engagement Team. Please let me know by this Friday (February 12) if you are interested. Thank you.

—-Original Message—-

Hello Tim

AFOL Engagement is working with an outside firm to do research on how adults engage with TLG as a brand. I am reaching out to see if you have a community member that would be interested in participating.

Requirement from your community representative:
    1. Male
    2. 18+
    3. College degree
    4. Experience with Bricklink as a Buyer/Seller/Studio user
    5. Experience with LEGO Ideas as a Creator/Supporter
    6. Experience with LEGO.com
    7. Fluent in English (read, write and understand fluently)

Professional Industry:
    Name:
    Email address:
    Do we have permission to share the answers to these questions, including personal information including your Name and Email address with Kelton Global, the firm assisting with the study: Yes/No

If the professional industry matches that of another volunteer, we will need to get another volunteer.

Thank you Tim. If this is not something that a member of your community wants to participate just let me know as soon as possible. The firm will be in touch with volunteers by the first week of March.

Jordan

Greg Schubert
    Participant

This seems silly to be so formal, why don’t they just send out a survey?

John S
    Participant

Tim, I could volunteer. As someone who is relatively recently out of the dark ages, I feel like I might be a candidate? Plus I have experience with the other asks as well.

John Singer
    John.w.singer@gmail.com
    Commercial finance

Krista K

Wow, that’s highly disappointing it’s only open to males. :/

Pete
    Participant

I want to know why you have to have a college degree. I never knew I had a have a college degree to have Lego as a hobby. I guess its back to the dark ages for me.

Dan
    Participant

I would also be interested in participating if there are spots available.

Tim

This must be a targeted study (male, college degree, etc.). There was no explanation given as to why these parameters were selected.

@amplef0rth
    if you want to PM me your information, I will submit it.

ak41984
    Participant

Yea why only males? Seems short sighted. Lego has had several failures decades ago with more female specific sets. Friebds has def found a home though and I believe they are like city sets at this point. Also personally I think friends sets I own are second only too city. Though I don’t build much of either any more. Just buy and save. What my point is lego should want big AFOL opinions regardless of sex if they check all the other relevant box’s.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar