Anyone have black and white cheese slopes?

Home Forums LUG discussions Anyone have black and white cheese slopes?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

I need about 5,000 of each for something…

Tim

A quick search of Bricklink shows 1 US seller with 5000+ black (several German sellers with that quantity) and 3 US sellers with 5000+ white.   The blacks were around $0.10 each while whites were around $0.03-0.04 each.

Josh
    Keymaster

yeah, I wanted to 1) avoid paying $160 for it and 2) avoid having the shipping on top of that…just wanted to see if I could source it locally.  No worries.

Tim

Of course.  I  wasn’t trying to be a smart-a## or anything.  I was already on Bricklink and figured I would check real quick.

That’s the one problem with getting into a project with large quantities – the $$$.  😀

Greg Schubert
    Participant

The people who have 5000 of something typically found a case in the store that the live very close to and that they visit frequently.  This includes the stores within LEGOLAND amusement parks.  (I have heard that you can get a two hour pass to go shop the store in the park for free, but I have never been to one of the parks, so I don’t know firsthand.)  Your best bet would be to try to get a bulk deal with someone who found a whole case of the part you want or to try calling the stores directly if you have an idea where the parts came from.  For example, if the parts suddenly show up in a bricklink store of a person living in NC, call the LEGO store in NC.  That’s my $0.02.  🙂

• This reply was modified 11 years, 6 months ago by Greg Schubert.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar