Bacon in da 'Burgh

Home Forums Introductions Bacon in da 'Burgh

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Bacon
    Participant

Hello Steel City LUG. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is David Bacon, and I am an avid Lego fan. Though I do not get the time I’d like to build my own creations, I love to keep up with Lego news and hop on great deals when I can. I live in the North Hills and have a wife and one baby daughter, who is also becoming a fast Lego fan with her Duplos! One thing i hope to be able to share with other users on this site is Pittsburgh specific Lego finds/deals, and also maybe gather together for a draft or community build or something.

Josh
    Keymaster

Welcome! any and all skills and interests are welcome, no matter what level you think you are at, or what level you’re actually at 🙂

We’re probably looking towards late Jan/Feb for the next meet up. We’re all wrapped up in Kidsfest stuff for the moment. Do you plan to go?

David Bacon
    Participant

I don’t plan on going to Kidsfest this year. I didn’t see enough new things compared to last year to persuade me to go again, and I’m saving up to go to Comic-Con next year anyway. I hope you guys have fun though. Sounds like you’ll have a great display.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar