bricklink seed challenge

Home Forums MOCs Build challenges! bricklink seed challenge

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

with much delay and disappointment, finally the bricklink moc site is up and they kicked it off with a seed part build challenge. If you were at philly brickfest, you got a part from Alice Finch.

The deadline is Sept 5th. From the looks of it, 3 people have entered. Could win a $500 LEGO gift card.

Even if you don’t have a seed part, maybe we could share them among us.
    http://moc.bricklink.com/pages/moc/moccontest.page

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I have 2 of them. Haven’t a clue what to do, but considering there’s 1 week left and few entries, probably worth a crack. We’ll see what happens.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

seed part build challenge

Matt, I got it! A stockade, a guillotine or some other implement of punishment using pastel parts from the Friends palette of colors would be priceless. 🙂

P.S. My other idea is Wonder Woman’s invisible jet.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Those are good ideas. Trans clear brick for the invisible jet, you think? And only the air intakes are un-invisible?

Are you going to build one? Because if not, I might actually see about some medieval torture scene… maybe.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Those are good ideas. Trans clear brick for the invisible jet, you think? And only the air intakes are un-invisible?
    Are you going to build one? Because if not, I might actually see about some medieval torture scene… maybe.

I don’t have the azure mudguard seed part, plus I burned up most of the last two days working on other LEGO projects, so I have to do real work today. You are welcome to the suggestions … or to use the pair of them to make a toilet seat … but I REALLY think the Friends torture device in pastel would be a hit … akin to the Death Star winter concert. 🙂

Josh
    Keymaster

I’m thinking about spelling out “MOC SHOP” with the mudguards as a letter or two and then saying “under construction” or some comment towards it being delayed and lackluster…think they’ll approve it?

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Up to 14 entries.

But, CASH PRIZES for top 3. Still good odds.

…think they’ll approve it?

If you have to ask…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar