Buying a case of S12 minifigs

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Buying a case of S12 minifigs

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Zemata
    Participant

Going out tomorrow (jan 1st) to grab a case of movie cmfs to get a set for myself and put the rest on my store. If anyone wants to buy any specific figs let me know and I’ll hold them for you.

Tim

I am interested in Abraham Lincoln, the Panda, William Shakespeare, and the Mexican guy. Let me know if you have any extra. Thanks, Evan.

David H Donley
    Participant

Crazy Cat Lady, The Coffee guy, The Cop, and William Shakespeare.

Josh
    Keymaster

ballz. I just bought 35 random from lego. If someone doesn’t get what they want, and I have it, I’ll gladly part with it too.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I, too, have some figs. What I have is listed on my store under Sets > The LEGO Movie. Holler if you want some; I’d probably cut yinz a deal, since we’re pals and all (the listed prices are more geared toward raking some suckers who are impatient over the coals, but, since the official release is tomorrow, that’s probably not gonna happen at this point. Oh, well.)

Zemata
    Participant

I am interested in Abraham Lincoln, the Panda, William Shakespeare, and the Mexican guy. Let me know if you have any extra. Thanks, Evan.

These prices are what they are listed at in my store. I’m applying a small discount for you guys. All are only opened to check contents and ocme with their bag and pamphlet.
    Abraham Lincoln $5.00 -> $4.50
    Panda Suit Guy $5.00 -> $4.50
    William Shakespeare $5.25 -> $4.75
    Taco Tuesday Guy $5.00 -> $4.50
    Alright Tim I’ll have those for you at our meeting on the 25th if you have $18.25 for me.

Crazy Cat Lady, The Coffee guy, The Cop, and William Shakespeare.

Sorry David I can only do the coffee guy and cop.
    Larry the Barista $4.25 -> $3.75
    Bad Cop/Scribble Face $4.25 -> $3.75
    I’ll bring those to our meeting on the 25th if you got $7.50 for me.

Thanks guys!

Tim

Alright Tim I’ll have those for you at our meeting on the 25th if you have $18.25 for me.

Sounds like a plan. Thanks, Evan.

Joe
    Participant

If anyone is selling a complete set of “The Lego Movie” minifigures for a reasonable price, I would be interested!!!

• This reply was modified 10 years, 4 months ago by Joe.
    Zemata
    Participant

If anyone is selling a complete set of “The Lego Movie” minifigures for a reasonable price, I would be interested!!!

How does $64 sound? $4 a per minifigure. All only opened to verify contents.

Joe
    Participant

Sold!

ChristianK
    Participant

Is anyone still collecting these? I made my first LEGO purchase since my surgeries in July, got five CMF from the (awesome) movie. None of them are dupes, but I still have a bunch that I’d like to get. In case of doubles or anything, I’d be willing to trade or unload. I’m probably well behind the curve on this, but I thought I’d check and see. Additionally, it’s a good start to getting active on here again. 🙂

Josh
    Keymaster

welcome to the land of the living, Christian!

anything I have is listed – http://pittsburghbricks.com If I have anything you want, let me know. I don’t care what I’d get in return – it all ends up in the same place.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar