CMF series 11 pictures!

Home Forums All Things LEGO! CMF series 11 pictures!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

http://www.brickset.com/news/article/?ID=7097

still searching for mr gold though…

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I’ll be looking for elves and the pretzel lady.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Some really good ones there. Scarecrow, Welder, Chemist, Spelunker, Blues Brother, Bobby Cop, Grandma, Carhop… dag, yo.

So… holiday release, given the Gingerbread Man and Elf?

I talked to my girlfriend (she works at a Kmart where they just got a shipment in) and she said it was going to be a September release.

Josh
    Keymaster

might line up nicely with a AFOL day…

Zemata
    Participant

Lady Robot. It’s like they know me…

Doug
    Participant

I want the granny with a cat!

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

This could just as easily go in the “Deals” thread, except I’m not sure if it’s a deal. Should I be skeptical? What’s the official release date?

Complete set of 16 CMF Series 11 for $77 (incl. shipping, based on current bid)

Zemata
    Participant

I want the granny with a cat!

This post is 100% better when read in your voice.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Well, BricksontheDollar has 160 CMF Series 11, so I guess they’re really out there?

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Can someone create an updatable grid that shows who wants which fig in series 11? Then if someone finds figs that someone else in the LUG wants, we know to get them. The grid might show several conditions: blank for ones you don’t want, a number for how many you want of each fig and some other designation if someone else got one or more for you.

Josh
    Keymaster

Sounds like a doodle…I’m not at a pc to do it…

Josh
    Keymaster
    Tim

Well, BricksontheDollar has 160 CMF Series 11, so I guess they’re really out there?

I got a VIP email from Lego advertising Series 11 and linking to http://www.lego.com to order them, so yes they are at least available for order. I have not seen any in stores yet.

Josh
    Keymaster
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I’d probably draft a box.

I’ll probably also buy a box. My calculation, based on a quick Google search saying €1 = $1.32 today, is that it’ll cost $155.76 for a box, but that’s still $2.60 / fig (60 figs / box). Cheaper than at a store…

• This reply was modified 10 years, 8 months ago by Matt Redfield.
    Tim

I’ll participate in a minifig draft.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

TARGET stores in our area now have them. If you are hoping to find something specific, let me know and I can provide advice on identifying particular ones: ex. Granny’s bag is rubbery, the tropical native has the typical islander hair with a bone through it and the crow seems to be part of the scarecrow’s hat. The female robot is the only fig in this series with a square head and L-shaped piece that fits over the neck. I could not identify any scarecrows with certainty. The elf’s hat is similar to the British bobby, but its more pointy. I would like more Christmas elves (not Legolas) for the winter display.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 8 months ago by Greg Schubert.
    Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I could not identify any scarecrows with certainty.

Couldn’t feel that big rake, eh? 😉

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Couldn’t feel that big rake, eh?

I might have been mistaking scarecrow hats for policeman hats and putting them back without verifying what tool each contained.

Tim

The Cranberry Wal-Mart now has Series 11 Minifigs. I have not had a chance to stop by the Cranberry Target yet.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

East Liberty Target has ’em. Fox Chapel Walmart does not. I spent a few minutes feeling bags, found what I’m assuming are the common figures:

Barbarian
    Yeti
    Bobby Cop
    Evil Mech
    Roller Skate Waitress
    Gingerbread
    Scarecrow – btw, the crow is separate (same crow as the Tonto / Johnny Depp figure) but does stick into the hat
    Scientist
    Welder (I love this guy)
    Blues Brother (I love this guy even more)

Grandma, the Elf, and the Pretzel Maiden were among the elusive ones…

Josh
    Keymaster

come to thing about it though, that’s about 16% savings…but you have to pay international credit card usage and you don’t get lego VIP points…so if they’re available, it’s probably better to get a box at AFOL days.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I’m going to McCandless Target. Matt, do you want dibs on Harmarville?

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Dibs? Nah. I might make it up there some time next week, but I’m not that concerned. I already got 10 / 16 figs, and I’m sure I can find the other ones at some point.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar