CMF series 11 pictures!

Home Forums All Things LEGO! CMF series 11 pictures!

Viewing 16 posts - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

That guy from Natrona Heights who always posts on craigslist has probably already been to Harmarville anyway.

Btw, I learned about the pretzel lady minifig is that she has two long braids in the back, that makes it easy to distinguish her from others.

Still hoping to find more Christmas elves. 🙂

• This reply was modified 10 years, 8 months ago by Greg Schubert.
    Josh
    Keymaster

That guy from Natrona Heights who always posts on craigslist has probably already been to Harmarville anyway.

BRICKHUNTER!!!! lol. Jim’s a fun guy.

Josh
    Keymaster

Still hoping to find more Christmas elves.

I had that thought too. between the yeti, elves, and gingerbread man, we’ve got some great winter scene fodder.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Btw, I learned about the pretzel lady minifig is that she has two long braids in the back, that makes it easy to distinguish her from others.

Or the pretzel…

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I need an intervention. I am seriously considering buying a few dozen holiday elves from Austria for about $5 each (including shipping.)

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I need an intervention. I am seriously considering buying a few dozen holiday elves from Austria for about $5 each (including shipping.)

Hmm. I did order a case, and I’m willing to share, but I bet it won’t have that many elves…

Josh
    Keymaster

I bought a case too. Hold off. It’s a fresh series. They’ll be flooding the market soon enough.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Checked FiveBelow, Kmart and Walmart but no green foil packages yet. FiveBelow still had mini Hogwarts trains for $3.99.

Zemata
    Participant

C3 Toysrus has them. I got most of what I wanted and I’ve still been feeling all the series 10 bags I can find for a Mr gold. It sucks how the chances are worse due to store managers and employees getting to them before consumers 🙁

If the minifigures website is accurate, there’s still more than half in the wild.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

If the minifigures website is accurate, there’s still more than half in the wild.

Josh and I have had an eye on the resale market, and I can just about guarantee that the minifig site is NOT accurate – it only reflects “registered” Mr. Golds (i.e. – ones where the finder went online and punched in the code), but a lot of sellers are listing as “unregistered”, which presumably is more attractive to the buyer… so I’m guessing most of what has yet to be “found” really just has yet to be “registered”…

Greg Schubert
    Participant

reported minifig distribution of one series 11 box:

• This reply was modified 10 years, 8 months ago by Greg Schubert.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dan
    Participant

Two sax players? Blues Brothers????

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Blues Brothers????

I’m sure that’s a trademarked name, so no.

But yeah, basically.

The breakdown is roughly what I thought – I managed to snag Scarecrow, Roller Waitress, and Blues Brother by feel, but didn’t have the time to keep feeling for Grandma, Tiki, and Pretzel Girl… the only “common” (6/60) I missed was the Spelunker. But I’m sure I’ll catch ’em all eventually.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

No CMF’s at Kmart; I stopped there on the way home from Future Tenant. Evan, since you have a connection at Kmart, I hope you have your finger on the pulse of the toy section. I am eager to get the word that its go time.

Zemata
    Participant

No CMF’s at Kmart; I stopped there on the way home from Future Tenant. Evan, since you have a connection at Kmart, I hope you have your finger on the pulse of the toy section. I am eager to get the word that its go time.

What? I think you have me confused with someone else lol.

I’ve seen series 11 at C3 TRU so far and thats it.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I stopped at a Walmart in eastern PA yesterday and found two huge displays of series 11 minifigs, one box seemed like it had been unsearched.

Viewing 16 posts - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar