Cranberry First Night – November 16-17, 2018

Home Forums LUG discussions Cranberry First Night – November 16-17, 2018

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tim

I received an email this week from Cranberry Township asking if we were interested in participating in First Night again this year. The main event is Friday, November 16 with the display also open until mid-afternoon on Saturday, November 17.

One wrinkle this year is that I am out of town that Friday and will NOT be able to participate this year. Is there enough interest in the group to do this event this year? We normally do a Town layout with a winter theme (since the even is Christmas themed).

Please let me know here if you are interested in participating. I need to respond by the end of this week to let them know yea or nay. Thank you.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

The tight time period to setup and quick turn around at a busy time of year makes this event less appealing. Are other people who normally staff this event available?

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I haven’t been there since 2014, it keeps getting scheduled for when I’m out of town, this year included.

Tim

I have notified Cranberry Township that we will not be able to participate this year. Hopefully, we can pick it up again next year.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar