Cranberry Library Summer Reading 2024

Home Forums LUG discussions Cranberry Library Summer Reading 2024

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

I took the “Up” House set and converted it to a full house.

Is that the Rebrickable version?

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

In the strangely shaped corner near the door and on the right with the window blocked by a bookcase, can I build a small mountain? I was thinking I could put a cave or two for the orcs I have and put the Wizard Tower I built on top. Maybe a goat or two!

Not sure how high I can make it as that takes a ton of brick and a wide base as well. I can try to keep it compact to that window/corner area if no one has another plan there. I usually end up in that spot anyways so I assume it is OK with all! 🙂

Jade
    Participant

The castle I mentioned previously is small and so is my dragon. I’d say a 12 in x 12in (Lego base plate) areais plenty of space.

Tim

can I build a small mountain?

Absolutely. I’ll put you in for that space. Thanks, Jim.

Will McDine
    Participant

Is that the Rebrickable version?

Correct, One of the several out there.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I am pulling out of bunch of mythical creatures as well to see if I can fit them in the display.

I assume we still want all the water somewhere.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tim

I am pulling out of bunch of mythical creatures as well to see if I can fit them in the display.

I assume we still want all the water somewhere.

Nice! And yes, give us all the water.

Also @willmcdine, the Up House will look great floating overtop the castle landscape!

Will McDine
    Participant

the Up House will look great floating overtop the castle landscape

I will begin working on reconstructing it!

Tim

Here is the first version of the layout proposal. @greg your castle can be oriented either sideways (solid lines) or facing forward (dotted lines) whichever you prefer and think would be best. @tcsbgdady your mountain is located in the left side where you requested. I’m working on some forest and ruins that can fill in the back or on the right side.

Does anyone else have anything larger than one 32×32 baseplate? If not, everything else can be filled in among these three larger MOCs and then held together with the river/water.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

Thanks Tim, I think the dotted line has it facing the front window, but the yellow castle is tall, so it will block things behind it.

If I can’t make June 1st, I’ll bring it in earlier.

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar