Dark Brown Wide Tread 57518

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Dark Brown Wide Tread 57518

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dan Waksman
    Participant

I just won an auction for the Ninjago Ultra Sonic Raider set #9449 on shopgoodwill.com for my son, but I believe I’m missing about 10 or so of the Dark Brown wide tread part #57518. Does anyone know offhand if the club supply might have some for PAB?

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

I don’t know if the LUG has any (the only real way to find out as have Josh go down in his basement and look), it seems like a long shot but it’s possible. But it’s your lucky day, I bought 300 of them this month for my GBC (plus I also have the Ultra Sonic Raider and it’s sweet), so I can spare 10. No charge, but next time I need a favor I will shamelessly hold this over you. Also, you’ll have to wait til Q3 for it.

Josh
    Keymaster

I parted out one of those, so I know I have them, if the lug doesn’t. In a rush for them?

Dan Waksman
    Participant

Ben, wow amazing timing, it would be much appreciated! If I recall, we may be neighbors since I’m in McCandless too…makes it a bit easier to replay you sometime and somehow 🙂 I can wait til the Q3 meeting or we can always meetup somewhere if we’re close by.

Josh, I figured it was a pretty distinct piece since it’s a big tread (and brown).

Dan Waksman
    Participant

Also Ben, I had to look up GBC, and I gotta see some pictures of yours!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar