EMAIL- LEGO masters casting call

Home Forums All Things LEGO! EMAIL- LEGO masters casting call

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

Got this email in. Do with it what you please.

Hi SteelCityLUG,

My name is Andy Sloan & I’m one of the Casting Producers for LEGO Masters. We’re back casting and I’d love to get members of your LUG into our casting mix for the next season.

We’re casting fun and dynamic teams of 2 of all talents. With our cast, we aim to show LEGO is for everyone, regardless of age, gender, background, etc. It’s truly a unifying and creative outlet that brings so many of us together!

Casting is ongoing, but we encourage those to apply as soon as possible. Beginning stages of casting involve an online application and zoom interview with myself or someone else from the team. Filming won’t start until the end of February / beginning of March, but all travel & accommodations are provided for the selected cast.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Application: http://www.LEGOMasters.tv

LEGOMASTERS_REV (1).png

Andy Sloan
    Casting Producer
    (c) 978-495-6474

Greg Schubert
    Participant

maybe if they do the filming over the summer, certain people (not me) who are wedded to the school schedule can participate

Josh
    Keymaster

you don’t get sabbatical?

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I may go on permanent sabbatical soon, but I was thinking Tom and Micah would be an awesome team.

Will McDine
    Participant

I am still considering applying.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

>> maybe if they do the filming over the summer, certain people (not me) who are wedded to the school schedule can participate

Rachel gets annoyed every time Arnett describes them as ‘the best Lego builders in the country.’ She says ‘Yeah, the best builders in the country who can leave their jobs and families for twelve weeks.’

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Is it really twelve weeks?

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

>> Is it really twelve weeks?

I can’t find that information anymore, but when we were looking into Season 1 in 2019, I thought they told us we’d need to be available from early October to mid-December. Maybe it was less than that, it might’ve been late-October was the start. I think they got a couple days off for Thanksgiving. I just remember it was a really long time to be away and we had concerns about how we were gonna do it. Of course, if you’re the first to be eliminated, you’re only there for two weeks. Once you’re eliminated, you go home, they don’t quarantine you for the duration on a separate island like they do on Survivor.

I don’t know what the schedule was for Season 2, but there were two more episodes than the previous season, which presumably lengthened the production schedule.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar