FC Barcelona at 40% Off

Home Forums All Things LEGO! FC Barcelona at 40% Off

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mike Bez
    Participant

Hi All,

I see that the FC Barcelona arena set is currently 40% off on lego.com. It is now $209.99 with a piece count of 5509. I don’t have any interest in FC Barcelona but was thinking that it might be a good deal just for the pieces or maybe try to convert it into Heinz Field or even throw back to Three Rivers. Anyone have any thoughts on the set’s value just as pieces?

Thanks!

Josh
    Keymaster

Yeah…I’ve been looking at that…part out value is $700…could easily get some money back if I buy multiple and list the parts on bricklink….takes time to sort everything out though. If it’s a color/has parts you’ll need, it’s a great way to get parts for sure!

Mike Bez
    Participant

Hi Josh! Good to know. Does Bricklink (or another website) provide a pieces list and count for each set to take a look?

Krista K
    David Bacon
    Participant
    Mike Bez
    Participant

Thank you both! I will check it out!

Will McDine
    Participant

I have also been thinking about this. I have absolutely zero interest in the set as it is, but there is some larger quantities of some really nice parts.

Mike Bez
    Participant

Welp, I went for it… Got two FWP items that just started today: Fun and Funky VIP Add On Pack (40512) and FLEECE BLANKET- BF 2022 (5007622)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mike Bez
    Participant

Sorting continues… almost done!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar