Figure I had better do this again due to signing up then disapearing

Home Forums Introductions Figure I had better do this again due to signing up then disapearing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BaronVonYinzer
    Participant

Hi all My Wife and I are both AFOLs,
    I got back into lego when my mom brought me a box of my old lego space and the early castle set down in one giant jumbled box… fast forward a few years and we have grown and bilt our collection, we both love the Ninjago series, (even if it is getting a tad stale right now) but our interest was renewed when she bought a lot of pIRATE AND CASTLE SETS FOR ME… Also one of the folks on here is now a part of another group I am in and we had started discussing lego and the Lug… so here I am again, hahaha. THe pics I saw of the 8×8 build challenge were amazing.. I guess it is time to start building agian. hope to make it out to some of your events and get a bit more involved.

Skipper Mike
    Participant

Glad to see you on here again, and in the store today.
    You picked a great time to come back, we have a bunch of events to display and staff coming up before the end of the year. Also, we’re in the sign up period for LugBulk. So go check out some threads on the rest of the forum. And then we can work on getting Franklin on here.

BaronVonYinzer
    Participant

Sarah Burned through half of kit 21320.. one of those moments where she should have taken a break before getting frustrated. I fixed the tiny mistake she made and walked away from it even though I was told “just finish it”… it is such an amazing kit.. makes me want to build a vignette of a museum floor and three walls… you will have to clue me into full membership and such

Rich Millich
    Participant

Full membership? That part is easy. I suggest you attend just one quarterly meeting, or attend one of our shows. Heck, if you come to the Greenberg Train Show in Monroeville this weekend, we’ll induct you there.

It really involves being consistently active, that’s all, whether on these forums or in person. That’s all it takes, other than learning the rules necessary to make use of resources we have and shows we do.

…I wonder what the flexibility for posing of those dinosaur fossils is in that Ideas set 21320.

I see an Exo-Suit! I have one still in box. That set is greeble heaven.

BaronVonYinzer
    Participant

The wife and I did make it to the greensburg show, and ended up shooting the breeze with one of the members, I cant recall his name, he builds spaceships and the like, the display you all had setup was awesome! so much creativity.
    hope to make it to a meeting soon!

Rich Millich
    Participant

Don’t feel intimidated at all by the displays we do. Those are the culmination of years’ worth of individuals building and polishing, over and over. Most of these displays started with something small. I know that there were members who started small and with a lot of worry. That, and even older, established members sometimes builds small stuff to fill out a display, and we make room for it. If nothing else, build and show your MOCs here on the forum.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar