From the LAN: LEGO® VIP collectible coins are back!

Home Forums All Things LEGO! From the LAN: LEGO® VIP collectible coins are back!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krista K

From the LAN:

We’re making our LEGO® VIP collectible coins and coin holder available again on January 11, 2022 in our VIP Rewards Centre. Each coin (as well as the coin holder) is only available to VIP members who didn’t get any coins or weren’t able to complete their set last year. We expect supplies to run out quickly. If demand is lower than we expect, we may open the promotion up so VIP members can get a second coin. Keep an eye on the VIP Rewards Centre for the latest updates.

The coins on offer to VIP members will be:
    1. Collectible LEGO® Coin
    2. LEGO® “Space” Logo – Collectible Coin
    3. LEGO® “Octan” Logo – Collectible Coin
    4. LEGO® “Pirates” Logo – Collectible Coin
    5. LEGO® “Castle” Logo – Collectible Coin

They’ll be available in the United States at 9am EST.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

I have a lot to say about previous releases of these….I am hoping for the best but planning to still not get them!

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

But thanks for the advanced notice! Now I can login exactly when their VIP site shuts down. 😝

Krista K

@tcsbgdady Same here!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

“Rainy Days and VIP Coins Always Get me Down”
    by the LEGO Builders

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

So…the site was up and I got the codes! Yay!

As a matter of course…..you can only use one per order. 🙁 This was fine when they were spread out over several months/quarters. It did not hurt so much. But now…you need to make 6 different orders ($35 each if you want to avoid shipping charges). So, just plan on that $210 bill as well to get your “free” coins. I did call to plead my case but that wait on hold for 35 minutes and 3 minutes of pleading and “no’s” proved useless.

Thanks Lego!

Josh
    Keymaster

and fyi…you can only order 16 TOTAL CMFs (across any number of orders).

they canceled my orders and now I have to figure out how to regenerate my promo codes…

Krista K

As a matter of course…..you can only use one per order.

Yeah, I ran into that too. Looking through the LAN that seems to be a common complaint. Long story short, the first time it ran they didn’t drop all 6 at once. Being a re-issue, they did. The only plus side is that you have 60 days to redeem your codes.

and fyi…you can only order 16 TOTAL CMFs (across any number of orders)

That’s really good to know because that was going to be my strategy! Do you know if that’s a new restriction or has it always been in place?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar