Galaga

Home Forums MOCs Galaga

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tim Brown
    Participant

Four Galaga builds I’ve done recently.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Krista K

Love it! I’m a huge fan of 8-bit. 🙂

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Perfect subject for brick-building! I used to play this in the basement of my dorm. 🙂

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

>> I used to play this in the basement of my dorm.

Aaaah, I can always count on Greg to make me feel young 😀 I used to play this when I was a kid and my mom was willing to take me to the arcade and give me quarters.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

As a kid, the best access to video games was going on vacation where they had entire arcades full of these machines. 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tim

Galaga is the greatest arcade game ever. Many quarters (and hours) were sacrificed to that altar. My absolute favorite and you have nailed the 8-bit look.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

>> As a kid, the best access to video games was going on vacation where they had entire arcades full of these machines.

When I was a kid, the arcade in the basement of the Park City Mall was better than any place we ever went on vacation. My Mom hated that place, it was dark and dingy and she considered it to be where the ‘bad kids’ hung out, but at the time, I considered it to be literally the greatest place on earth. They eventually gutted it, it’s where the food court and the lower level of Kohl’s are now. Another part of my childhood murdered.

Dan
    Participant

I got one of those joysticks you could plug into a TV that came with a collection of games. I’d set it up at my grandparent’s house and play. That was my Galaga experience. Lots of fun!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar