Grand Emporium

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Grand Emporium

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David H Donley
    Participant

Anyone looking for some extra cash and want to part with their stupid Grand Emporium that is taking up tons of worthless space? Maybe I can take it off your hands for you.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I might have one lying around I could part with… honestly not sure. Let me look into it when I get home tonight.

David H Donley
    Participant

I knew there was a reason I consider you one of my closest and bestest friends on this planet. Actually I would consider us more like family than friends. So definitely take that into consideration. 🙂

Greg Schubert
    Participant

I knew there was a reason I consider you one of my closest and bestest friends on this planet. Actually I would consider us more like family than friends. So definitely take that into consideration.

Matt, if you have a town hall to sell, I also consider you family. 🙂

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Matt, if you have a town hall to sell

I’ll see what I can do.

I also consider you family.

Anyone willing to buy $250 worth of cheese for a non-family-member and hold on to it for months until a convenient opportunity arose to complete the transaction would be pretty crazy, so I believe you.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

OK, so after reviewing my secret stash, it appears I have several more Palace Cinema/Fire Brigade/Pet Shops than I do Grand Emporiums or Town Halls. As in, I apparently have zero Grand Emporiums and one Town Halls (the one Josh and I used for our after school class last year…) So… sorry to disappoint, David. You’re still mi hermano. Greg, not sure if used and slightly incorrectly assembled fits your bill, but let me know.

Nick Chen
    Participant

I would be willing to trade my spare Grand Emporium for a Cafe Corner LOL. Seriously I have a spare Grand emporium but only willing to trade for a set I dont have. Like the Cafe Corner.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar