Greenberg's Train Show – February 22-23, 2020

Home Forums LUG discussions Greenberg's Train Show – February 22-23, 2020

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tim

I’ve been contacted by Greenberg’s asking if we are interested in participating in the February train show at the Monroeville Convention Center. We have done the February show a few times in the past, although the November show is the most popular with the LUG followed by the July show.

In looking at my calendar, for now that appears to be a hockey free weekend, so I am at least interested in participating at this show. I told them that I would let them know by the end of December if we would be interested in participating. Please reply here in the thread if you are interested so I can let them know.

The theme can be anything although we would definitely want to run a few trains since it is a train show. 😉

Jeffrey
    Participant

I’m game

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Seems too cold and snowy. I am not eager to commit to that.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

>> Seems too cold and snowy. I am not eager to commit to that.

We certainly wouldn’t want our all winter builds to be seasonally appropriate 😛

I won’t be in town that weekend though, so I’m out.

Tyler Bowser
    Participant

I’m not sure that I have much themed stuff to contribute, but I should be able to make it to the show regardless.
    (I did pick up a clearance Disney train over the holidays)

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Hey @bowser-bricklinkgmail-com thanks for your interest in participation. I have a feeling that there is not enough member support for us to do the February Greenberg’s Train Show.

Tim

At this point, only three people have shown any interest. So I am going to email the show back and decline for February. We can discuss the July show at the Q1 meeting.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar