Greetings everyone!

Home Forums Introductions Greetings everyone!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Aaron Gomez
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    My name is Aaron Gomez and I am a fifteen-year-old LEGO builder in Cranberry Township. I build the most in the Castle theme but I try to experiment with new things when possible. I have been posting my creations on MOCpages for the past year and a half or so. My username there is Finn Tegotash.

Hello again, I am looking forward to meeting you all! If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask.

Aaron

Josh
    Keymaster

Hi Aaron!

Sounds like our next “meeting” will be in your neck of the woods on Aug 30th at the cranberry library when we meet to tear down our display at 9am. You’re welcome to come and lend a hand and meet a few of us. I know we’ll need some help sorting out the water parts.

Aaron Gomez
    Participant

OK, I will plan to go there and help you guys take down your display and sort the water. Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Micah Beideman
    Participant

Hi Aaron 😀

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Hi Aaron. I approved your Barrel Escape pic on the Flickr Group w/o being sure who you are (there’s more new members than I can keep track of) but I got it figured out now. See you on the 30th.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar