Headlight Bricks Needed

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Headlight Bricks Needed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rich Millich
    Participant

What I need:
    * Headlight bricks (part 4070) in varying colors, mostly in black, but a variety of colors needed. I only need about 20-50 to refresh my collection, in a variety of colors.
    I need these, as they are the recessed SNOT brick I use on the back of my racecars to accept a gas cap. I also use these for shaping on the nose for (gasp) headlights, and sometimes to fit cheese slopes closer to the tires to cover space.
    * LBG Slope, Curved 3×2 (24309). I’m probably going to need these for the #27, and will use others for smoother rock walls and starfighter shaping. It has to be the 2-stud wide version, as stickers will go here. I need just 2. 4 would be nice.

What I have:
    * Black Travis bricks (part 4733). These are the 1×1 bricks with studs on all 4 sides. I have more than a full cup of these. I was planning to get into Mobile Frame Zero at one time, but I don’t have the time nor energy now to do that.
    I also have extra of:
    * Yellow 1×6 plate (3666) and
    * White 1×8 plate (3460).
    Maybe 15-30 of each.

Straight up trade, part for part, or economically if you can explain it that way. Whatever works.

Rich Millich
    Participant

It turns out I will probably get most of what I need from @philmatt24, so I should be good to build again later this week.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar