Hello!

Home Forums Introductions Hello!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Edward Sanders
    Participant

Hello, all!

My name is Edward. I moved from Oklahoma (where I grew up) to Pittsburgh with my wife in May.
    LEGO was my main hobby when I was a kid, and I got back into it when I was in college. I’ve always enjoyed space, superhero, and fantasy themed sets, though I also like Architecture, Harry Potter, and anything with interesting and creative build techniques. I’d like to get more into MOCs.

My other hobbies include gaming (mostly RPGs, strategy, and simulation games), watching movies, and spending time with my wife, 2 cats, and dog. I’m a software engineer by trade. One of the reasons I got into software was because it’s a lot like building with LEGO; solving problems with a system of pieces that can be used in diverse and creative ways.

I’ve never been a part of a LUG before, but everything you guys do looks like a lot of fun. I look forward to sharing my love of LEGO with you all!

Tom Frost
    Participant

Hi Edward! Welcome to the group. You should check out the thread for our Quarterly meeting in January.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Wait, there’s a thread about the Q1 meeting?!? How’d I miss that???

[ remembers manners ]

*Ahem* welcome, Edward! Hope to meet you soon!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Matt Redfield.
    Dan
    Participant

Hello & welcome! The LUG is a ton of fun! Hope to meet you at a meeting soon!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar