Hello!

Home Forums Introductions Hello!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Neffster669
    Participant

Hi! My name is Paul. I am 36 and live in Brookline. I have always loved Lego but admittedly still use “legos” even though I know its wrong but it is a habit I cannot break. I love building the old sets. I have recently been wanting to build or design my own set. Nice to meet everyone and thanks for the add!

Krista K

Hi Paul! Welcome to the LUG. What are you thinking about designing?

Will McDine
    Participant

Welcome to the Club my friend. Nothing wrong with still playing with toys at this stage in life. If/when you need help with your collection you know where to find me… For those of you wondering, Paul and I are co-workers. When the Tribe article about my Ideas project went live my Managers saw it and sent an email out to the whole 9-1-1 Center with the link to the article…. Paul here noticed me in the break room while I was on a Mandate and that’s when our friendship started. LOL

Dan
    Participant

Hello Paul! Are you interested in any themes in particular? I’m sure Will is exerting a heavy fire engine/ambulance influence on you!

Will McDine
    Participant

I’m sure Will is exerting a heavy fire engine/ambulance influence on you!

Sir I have no idea what you’re talking about…..

Neffster669
    Participant

Hello, I wanna build a slimer from ghostbusters

Neffster669
    Participant

haha, Will has been very supportive and actually not pushed fire or ems stuff on me, I really like Marvel, and classic stuff like the blacksmith castle. I like larger sets but am into a lot of stuff. I really wanna try and find the Ghostbusters firehouse. I also built the technic tow truck for a tow company that I work at that has that actual truck. I ordered parts and customized the colors. Luckily the real one is orange and white.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar