Hello all.

Home Forums Introductions Hello all.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone,

I am Andrew, and I am a historical builder. I have a near obsession for historical army building, especially Pirates and Castle. I also tour with Lego for the Kidsfest, so I am surrounded by ABS almost constantly. I am looking forward to attending the meetings, and contributing to the displays, and possibly working on some collaborations for something big.

Josh
    Keymaster

welcome!  You tour with kidsfest and you’re from pittsburgh?  That sounds like a sweet gig.  How’d you get into that?

…might be able to work with you on leverage to get LUGs invited back next year….

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Sweet!  Someone who’s into Pirates and Castle (woefully under-represented in the LUGs who displayed at Kidsfest…)  I still love Space, but would really enjoy some kind of Castle display (or Pirate…)

Did you work the event this past weekend?  If so, what did you do?

Josh
    Keymaster

…total bummer I just sold all 6 of my monkeys, my 2 white sharks, and my 4 dark gray sharks…those would have come in handy in a pirates display…but yeah, we could be on to something beautiful here.  I know Jonathan was talking about wanting to do castle…

To be fair, right now I am running at about 15 Islanders, 24 Armada, 85 Redcoats, and 44 Pirates. I would love to build something to use them, and join in to make something grand.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar