Hello everybody!

Home Forums Introductions Hello everybody!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Caitlin Falk
    Participant

Hey! My name is Caitlin, I’m from Penn Hills but I go to Ohio Northern University for Criminal Justice. I can’t remember when I got my first LEGO set, I was probably around 7 or 8 years old. I haven’t really stopped! When I come back home for summer and holidays I always enjoy pulling out my old sets and building. Since I go to school out of state, I can’t come to a lot but I would like to do what I can!

Laura
    Participant

Hi there!

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Welcome, Caitlin! What sort of stuff do you like to build? Town? Castle? Space? Pirates? SPACE PIRATES?!

Tim

Welcome aboard, Caitlin. No worries about school. Whenever you’re back in the Burgh for breaks/vacation, feel free to join in. We basically have activities going year round so just keep an eye on the Forums here and jump in (in person or on the Forums) whenever you want. 🙂

Josh
    Keymaster

Hi Caitlin!

wow, ONU is in the middle of nowhere! Pass the columbus lego store on your way home though? Your geography could prove useful…You’ll have to learn about our AFOL discounts…

hope to see you at one of our displays or meetups. We’ve got the trolley museum going on in the next few weeks, and could use some volunteers to staff. Could be a great way to meet us and see what we do if you can make it out for a shift.

Christmas Display: PA Trolley Museum 'Santa Trolley'

Dan
    Participant

Hello!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar