Hello Everyone!

Home Forums Introductions Hello Everyone!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    nkurta0505
    Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Nicholas Kurta, I’m 19 and I live in McKeesport Allegheny County. I’ve been into lego since 2010, and I still have my very first set built. My main interest is MOC building emergency vehicles. I post on Facebook and Instagram @lego_mon_valley. I’m excited to join SteelCityLug and see where it takes me!

Will McDine
    Participant

Well let me be the first to say, it’s about freaking time! Welcome aboard my friend. As always, any questions, you know where to find me!

For those of you who don’t know, Nick here is a good friend mine, we’ve known each other for a while and I’ve spent a good amount of said time trying to get him to join.

Tim

Welcome Nick and good recruiting job Will. 😀

Krista K

Welcome Nick! It’s great to see you on here (finally). 🙂

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Ha, when I first read Nicholas’s post, my first reaction was ‘We need to introduce this guy to Will.’

Will McDine
    Participant

Ha, when I first read Nicholas’s post, my first reaction was ‘We need to introduce this guy to Will.’

So funny enough, Nick and I met a while ago on a Lego Fire Facebook page. I didn’t really know him that well at the time, but now I work with his mom, and soon will work with him. I also have several people send me screen shots of his Facebook posts and ask me if I am the man behind the page.

Tom Frost
    Participant

Welcome, Nick!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar