Hello from Captain Blackbrick

Home Forums Introductions Hello from Captain Blackbrick

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    CaptainBlackbrick
    Participant

Hello Everyone!
    My name is Jonathan! I am a YouTuber who does LEGO reviews and builds. I just started about a month ago. I go by Captain Blackbrick on YouTube. I am looking to get more involved in the AOLF Community!!! I’m from central PA but this is the closest group I found. My family and I, are in Pittsburgh about once a month to visit my wife’s family or to go to the LEGO store haha. My entries family, myself, my wife, and four daughters love LEGO! So happy I found a place of fellow LEGO Lovers. I’m excited to get involved and grow in my love of LEGO.

Jonathan aka Captain Blackbrick

Tim

(Read in Metalbeard’s voice) Ahoy, Captain, and welcome aboard. What be your favorite themes (Pirates, perhaps)?

Welcome! Hopefully you can make it to our next Quarterly meeting.

Dan
    Participant

Welcome! Do you MOC or like to do mostly sets?

CaptainBlackbrick
    Participant

Hey Tim,
    Absolutely Pirates haha!!! But I enjoy Minifigures a lot and modular builds. What about you?

CaptainBlackbrick
    Participant

Hey Dan!
    I do a little MOC but mostly sets!

Tim

What about you?

Town/Train and Harry Potter mostly but I do like to dabble in most themes for variety.

Krista K

Hi Jonathan! Welcome to the group. Where abouts in Central PA are you from? My husband and I spent some time in State College. 🙂

Marcella Spear
    Participant

Welcome Captain! Great to meet you!

Tom Frost
    Participant

Welcome to the group!

Tim

@captainblackbrick I just noticed your avatar. That is truly awesome and 100% on point! Made me laugh and admire that it is only 3 pieces (2×4, antenna, and flag with clip). Well played, Captain.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar