Hello! Just joined.

Home Forums Introductions Hello! Just joined.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    talentedartspro
    Participant

I am Talented Arts Productions (TalentedArtsPro or T.A.P for short), I’m a Lego Youtuber who makes UCS Ninjago MOCs and does a bit of stop motion. I displayed my works for the first time at Brickfest 2022 last year.

Tim

Welcome aboard! We have another big show (Home & Garden Show) coming up in early March. You can join the discussion thread here if you are interested – https://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2023-home-and-garden-show/

Mitch
    Participant

welcome to the group! Checked out your instagram and your builds a very well shaped and detailed! if you wanted to you could post them in the moc section of the forum.

We have a discord server and build night on the 21st, join the discord under member links on the side panel! its a great way to chat and hangout, talk lego, build lego, and just get to know some members.

come build a set or moc or just chat about your most recent build!

Krista K

Welcome to the group. I believe that we met at BrickFest. We have a few people join recently who also displayed.

We’re celebrating International LEGO Day with a display at Ross Park Mall. You’re welcome to come hangout with us. We’ll be there all day.

Look forward to seeing you at something again soon! 🙂

Marcella Spear
    Participant

Welcome to the group!

Julia-Ghoulia
    Participant

Welcome! Your robots look incredible, I’m impressed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar