Hi

Home Forums Introductions Hi

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    William Denson
    Participant

hi all my name is William. I’ve recently got back into Lego trains> I am planning a layout and buying stock to run. I did not know this group existed until recently when I was at the Washington Pa Trolley Museum and a couple of the group member were there displaying Harry Potter sets and trains. Thanks for allowing me to participate. hope to meet more of the group soon.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Welcome, William! There are a few train-y events coming soon, including another one at the PA Trolley Museum. Also, we have a Q4 meeting coming up. Check the threads and get involved as you see fit!

http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/es-november-2018-greenbergs-train-show-nov-10-11/

2018 Winter Display PA Trolley

http://www.steelcitylug.com/forum/topic/2018-q4-scheduling/

Bob Grier
    Participant

Hi William! Enjoyed talking to you at the Trolley Museum, and I’m glad you found your way to our site! As you’ll see from the various Forum threads, there’s a wide variety of interests in this group, so there’s something for everyone. When you get a chance, read thru the Handbook (the link is in the upper right corner of this page under “Members”) to see what some of the benefits of membership are. Welcome aboard!

Rich Millich
    Participant

Trainhead! We’ve got a few who are pretty serious Train builders, and we have some established standards so those folks can interact. We’ve built most kinds of trains that there are, including Space, so it’s always neat to see a new take. I’m not a trainhead myself, but I do plan to build a United Earth Fleet train engine for monorail.

Someday…

Welcome aboard!

Tom Frost
    Participant

Welcome William!

Laura
    Participant

Welcome! Good to see you’ve decided to join us! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar