Hi! New Member here!

Home Forums Introductions Hi! New Member here!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    AngelaBlessedX2
    Participant

Today I went with my son’s 1st Grade field Trip to the Science Center where he zeroed in on the Dinosaur Bones LEGO MOC. We are big into LEGO in this household. We are working on our own LEGO City in our basement, our YouTube Room has tons of LEGO, and we’ve done quite a bit of Build videos on our Channel.
    I wanted to check this site out because I didn’t know there was a group of AFOL nearby! ๐Ÿ™‚

Krista K

Welcome @angelablessedx2! What’s the name of your YouTube channel?

We have a few events coming up, such as the Cranberry Library 2022 Summer Reading Display, 3 rivers arts fest โ€“ june 11 โ€“ 12, and our 2022 Q2 Meeting โ€“ 6/18/22 if you’d like to participate or just come see us.

Looking forward to seeing you sometime. ๐Ÿ™‚

Tim

Welcome! Are your build videos for sets or are they MOCs (custom builds)?

AngelaBlessedX2
    Participant

WE do a little of both.

AngelaBlessedX2
    Participant

I thought I responded… but Idk. Not use to this type of forum. ๐Ÿ™‚
    My boys channel is called Au-some Bros. Both my boys are Autistic and we have a lot of fun with it.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEQuXv2-LzilOijSyjf3gDQ
    https://ausomebros21.wixsite.com/home

AngelaBlessedX2
    Participant

Hi! My boys YouTube Channel is Au-some Bros . The Build videos they(we) have done are actual Sets. Our longest is Baby Yoda that was sent to us by LEGO. *BUT* we held our own LEGO MASTERS where the boys, my nephew and husband had to go up against each other doing their own MOC builds.
    Not all videos are LEGO related, but it seems to be something we always go back to!

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Hi Angela,

Looks like those two posts that just came through were waiting for admin approval (which I’ve just done) – a precaution against spam accounts, I believe (though @joshhall is the real expert on our forum settings.)

Anyway, welcome to the group! Look forward to meeting you someday and seeing more of what you and your son are up to!

Matt

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar