I keep forgetting to introduce myself on the forums D:

Home Forums Introductions I keep forgetting to introduce myself on the forums D:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Kristen Sabin
    Participant

Hello everyone! Some of you have seen me already at some events and meetings, but I’ve finally remembered to make an intro post here on the forums.

I’m Kristen ovo^ I’ve had a liking for Lego ever since I was a kid, but I never really got super deep into it until I tagged along with Evan to some of the Steel City LUG events and lego cons. Then I saw how fun Lego and the people involved really are, and eventually became a full fledged member! I mostly stick to building small MOCs due to my inexperience, and I love Creator and Chima sets.

Aside from Lego, I love to draw. I post current artwork whenever I doodle it up to my art blog(felis-mechanicus.tumblr.com). I’m also really into sci-fi and anime. Super robots and giant monsters all the way! \ovo/ I also like cartoons, reading, and video games.

That’s about all I can think of to write.. I look forward to future events with everyone! ^ovo

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

ovo^

Is that some kind of emoji?!?

\ovo/

See, I think this one is a person with both hands in the air, like Miley Cyrus when they’re playing her song and the butterflies fly away. But I can’t quite decipher the other one…

Josh
    Keymaster

OVO to you too!

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

To me, “ovo” also looks like “ova”, which is like an egg or something… I feel like there’s a punchline to that thought, but it’s not coming to me.

Zemata
    Participant

To me, “ovo” also looks like “ova”, which is like an egg or something… I feel like there’s a punchline to that thought, but it’s not coming to me.

*Insert something witty about Zethra here*

Kristen Sabin
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Kristen Sabin wrote:</div>
    ovo^

Is that some kind of emoji?!?

\ovo/

See, I think this one is a person with both hands in the air, like Miley Cyrus when they’re playing her song and the butterflies fly away. But I can’t quite decipher the other one…

I never knew an emoticon could cause such confusion xD My brothers couldn’t recognize it the first time I used it around them, either.

think of the “^” as a hand waving straight up in the air —-> ^ovo^

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

O_o

Now I’m confused; the one that’s like ” ^ovo^ ” is waving with both hands above head, and the one that’s like ” \ovo/ ” has arms up, but no hands?

o_O

Josh
    Keymaster

if you take \ovo/ and add _

_\ovo/

it kind of resembles this:
    http://red09-10.wikispaces.com/file/view/rock_on_by_kajali.jpg/145956235/rock_on_by_kajali.jpg

i unno

Kristen Sabin
    Participant

O_o

Now I’m confused; the one that’s like ” ^ovo^ ” is waving with both hands above head, and the one that’s like ” \ovo/ ” has arms up, but no hands?

yes. i cut off the “\ovo/” emote’s hands because that wasn’t the emotion i wanted to display with it. but no, they’re just two variations of the same thing.

^ovo^ hands in the air emotes! \ovo/

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I mean, really, ^ovo^ pretty much looks like an owl.

^ovo^
    ( ||| )
    M M

Kristen Sabin
    Participant

let’s all rock on with owl emotes, bros.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Crap, he got misaligned when I submitted the post – dang font change! What’s up with that???

^ovo^
    ( ||| )
    M M

Micah Beideman
    Participant

Um, Hi!
    Nice to meat you! Whoops, I meant “meet you” (I like meat) 😛
    I should maybe introduce my self on the forums some time too…

So, ya, I’m Micah 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar