Intro Post: Hi Everyone

Home Forums Introductions Intro Post: Hi Everyone

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jade
    Participant

Hi, I’m a HS science teacher and my background is in bioengineering. I met members of LUG at the BrickFest Monroeville Convention last year. When I am not teaching in the classroom, I also write for an education magazine for women educators and was researching the endangered organism models as part of my article. In the fall of this year I ran into members of LUG again when I went to the Bayne Library Bellevue display. I live near the area and am always interested in Lego’s. I use Lego’s in my classroom and have done multiple presentations in education related to Lego’s. Outside of school my favorite builds usually relate to wildlife but I enjoy all builds. I’m glad to be part of the group now!

Tom Frost
    Participant

Welcome to the group. Where do you teach?

Renée
    Participant

Welcome to the LUG! Wildlife builds are also one of my favorites. My sister is a high school biology teacher and last year I built a model of her classroom (love the new virus tile). I’m looking forward to meeting you at the Ross Park Mall event!

Krista K

Welcome to the group! I have taught a few LEGO courses for CCAC. I’d love to talk more about how you use LEGO in the classroom. Look forward to meeting you at the mall.

Jonathan Wagner
    Participant

Welcome to the group fellow set builder!

Will McDine
    Participant

Welcome! When I was in school my English Teacher at Baldwin had his classroom decorated in the Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter sets, Definitely made me feel better about being a senior in high school and building stuff.

Mitch
    Participant

Hi Jade welcome to the group! We have a discord build night on the 21st, join the discord under member links on the side panel! its a great way to chat and hangout, talk lego, build lego, and just get to know some members. If you need help with discord please let me know i am happy to help.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Mitch.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Mitch.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar