Introduction and Request !

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Introduction and Request !

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    courtneywright76
    Participant

Good Day fellow Lego Fans!
    I’m new to the group and came here specifically for some help! I have built and displayed Lego Harry Potter Castle 71043, but the castle was dropped and is many pieces and currently sits in a garbage bag in my closet. As we all know, the more complicated the set, the harder it is to retroactively rebuild correctly. I believe I have all the pieces, but we know how this goes…. I am looking for someone who would love the idea of rebuilding it in their spare time and am in zero hurry to have it done quickly. If extra pieces are needed, I will pay for them (if interior just fill as needed) and or will pay for someone’s time regardless. or trade – but I would rather pay outright. Could be fun for a younger builder or someone who loves the set and challenge!! Thank You – and if anyone has a better suggestion, let me know!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Greg Schubert
    Participant

Hi Courtney, it is likely you will find someone in this group to help. Do you have a timeframe for completion (ex. before your son gets home from camp)?

Also it would be helpful to have some idea where you live, since we are scattered around Allegheny County and beyond.

courtneywright76
    Participant

Sorry about that – I live in the North Hills (Near Ross Park Mall) area and anyone is welcome to pop by or I can drop off the bag wherever they may live. No timeline at all. If someone offered it done in 2 months’ time for x amount of bucks as a spare time project I’d be game. That’s just an example of a deal, but I’ll entertain any ideas or offer!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Several club members live near you. Some might do it for free. 🙂

Kevin
    Participant

I can ask my son if he would be interested in helping (with me “assisting” him), but it probably wouldn’t be for free. He may want a Target or Lego Store gift card.

Tim

the castle was dropped and is many pieces and currently sits in a garbage bag in my closet

Oh no! I have that set up on top of a bookshelf. I can’t imagine what it be like if it fell.

Kevin
    Participant

Cooper and I are interested in helping out. We are in the north hills as well, but we are leaving town for a week tomorrow (Friday) morning.

courtneywright76
    Participant

Fingers crossed , but I understand otherwise!

courtneywright76
    Participant

When you guys get back hit me up and I can arrange a meet-up or exchange of the “bag-o-legos-that-used-to-be-something” 🙂 and figure out a deal!

Kevin
    Participant

@courtneywright76 I sent you a PM about 10 days ago. We are still willing to help!

courtneywright76
    Participant

Lets do it! Let me know how to reach out to you or if you want to come over or visa versa

Thank You !

Kevin
    Participant

I sent you a Message thru the board with my phone number. If you can’t get to it, email me at mrmain18 at yahoo dot com.

Kevin
    Participant

Nice to meet you tonight, Courtney! (Who lives within walking distance of @knb112)

We pulled everything out of the bags and are amazed with the details in this set. That must have been one heckuva crash! Coop is excited to get started!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Krista K

@mrmain18 Small world! Thanks for the connection. 😊

@courtneywright76
    I’m on Sunset at Goldsmith (Penn State flag). Look forward to seeing you around the neighborhood. 👋

Kevin
    Participant

I never said it was a safe walk…just walking distance.

Rich Millich
    Participant

I am curious to know how complete the set turns out to be.

courtneywright76
    Participant

You and me both Rich!

courtneywright76
    Participant

Howdy Neighbor! I’m the old white colonial on Siebert!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar