LAN: Friends hair

Home Forums All Things LEGO! LAN: Friends hair

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

End of workgroup: Tuesday January 14th at 22:00 CET

Topic:
    We would like your LUGs’ feedback on the soft hair elements used in the LEGO Friends theme and the LEGO Disney Princess sets. Feedback can range from touch and feel to usability and playvalue.
    All is valid, we want the negative and positive feedback.

Purpose:
    To supply LEGO Quality with valuable insights on the soft hair elements from high affinity consumers (that’s YOU – our experts)

Please gather feedback from your LUG and post it here before the end of the workgroup and feel free to discuss as well.

Thanks – and I am sorry about the short feedback period.

David H Donley
    Participant

Hard hair or soft hair doesn’t matter to me as long as there are more choices. Creepy girl in the last round of CFG’s has soft pliable hair. Does it matter? No. I have some friends sets and my only real issue is that they all have holes in the hair to allow for giant bows or flowers. So in my opinion, whatever Lego can produce at a cheaper price that results in cheaper parts I am for.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Pretty much spot on, David. The holey (holy?) heads do look weird if you don’t stick something in them, but in fairness, it’s not just the Friends sets – the hat that all these minifigs wear has a hole to allow for headphones (or “ear protection”, if you will.)

But I’m all for more variety in hair. Especially so not every LEGO lady has to wear a ponytail.

Josh
    Keymaster

I wonder about longevity. Would they end up drying out and cracking after a while? hard plastic doesn’t

Paula
    Participant

I think that the type of hair makes it have a look that makes Lego competitive with Poly Pocket. I think that as a girl, I like the softer look that goes along with the styles of the faces, not so square and cubic like classic Lego.
    Sorry I missed the deadline!

Zemata
    Participant

the friends hair I think is fantastic and I want to see it keep coming. Primarily because it works on regular figs.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar