LAN: Unikingdom challenge

Home Forums MOCs Build challenges! LAN: Unikingdom challenge

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Keymaster

We want to show off your awesome builds! We’re looking for 5 participants so if you or your group is interested in helping us build a cool building in Unikingdom, then read on below!
    ⭐️ Description
    Princess Unikitty rules the colorful and cheerful Unikingdom! We’ve seen ton of crazy, wacky, fun and unique places and things on the show, now you are the royal creator! What would you like to see there? How — and more importantly — where do you see the cast of crazy characters hanging out, getting wild and expressing themselves? Show off your awesome creativity and build your new favorite location in Unikitty’s Unikingdom!
    ⭐️ Examples and Inspiration
    Buildings (restaurants, friends’ houses) or places (playground, beach) or whatever else you think belongs in Unikingdom. Click here to view the lates t episodes of the show on Cartoon Network! https://www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/unikitty/episodes/index.html
    ⭐️ Delivery Details
    2-5 pieces of photo content and a short description of the building. Please use a clean background in the photos in order for the content to be utilized on LEGO Channels and potentially on Cartoon Network. Do not use action toys, third party elements or IP LEGO elements (e.g. LEGO Star Wars or LEGO Super Heroes including IP minifigures).
    ⭐️ Timeline
    July 13 – Fans selected!
    July 16 – Products shipped!
    August 20 – Photos delivered!
    ⭐️ Compensation
    All participants will receive the following products to keep:
    – Unikingdom Creative Brick Box #41455
    – Unikitty Party Time #41453
    ⭐️ I Want To Participate!
    If you or anyone in your recognized community is interested, please send me an e-mail at Alyssa.Harrington@LEGO.com with the subject “LEGO Unikitty Volunteer” in the subject line. We kindly request you include your full name, recognized community name and possibly a link to any previous models or content you’ve created. Please keep in mind that we’re only able to offer this opportunity to fans in the US at this time.
    ⭐️ I Have A Question!
    Feel free to reply to this topic and I’ll get back to you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar