LEGO Architecture Studio Event- B&N Stores

Home Forums LUG discussions LEGO Architecture Studio Event- B&N Stores

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Susan
    Participant

In 2013 Barnes & Noble held an Architectural Lego event to introduce Lego’s new Studio set. I worked with Josh Hall on this and I thank the group for helping out our local stores in getting the word out!!! Saturday October 17th at 2:00 pm all stores in Pittsburgh (Waterworks, Waterfront, South Hills,Cranberry, Greensburg) and cross the country will host this event once again. The event is hands-on and geared towards adults and teenagers 14 and up the opportunity to build an architectural structure and discuss their build. I am specifically looking for anyone who would like to participate and or lead the group. Please contact me with any questions at the Waterworks store 412-781-2321 or crm2898@bn.com. If you want to register for the event please call or email me.Thanks again for your enthusiasm. Susan Hillman

Tim

Susan, thank you for notifying us of this opportunity. I am unfortunately not available on October 17.

Zach Bauer
    Participant

Susan, I am interested in being a part/leading a group for the Steel City LUG at a location for this event on the 17th. I am posting here to gain momentum with the club and will also send you an email to inquire about registration/ more information. Thanks!

Josh
    Keymaster

I think @greg confirmed for the Waterworks location, right?

we got this email in from the settlers ridge location:

Subject: barnes and Noble Events

Message Body:
    Hi Josh. I hope this email finds you well. We were wondering if you would be interested in helping us with some upcoming events?

Lego Architecture October 17
    2pm

Maker Faire November 6-November 8
    Many events for the weekend.

We are expecting a great turn out for both events.
    We had great reviews from the last time you were here and would enjoy working with you again.

Looking forward in discussing this with you.

Patricia Primi
    ASM Barnes and Noble Settlers Ridge

Doug ran this before he moved to Colorado. @bacon1986 do you have interest or availability this Saturday? I know you attended when Doug did it.

Zach, did you confirm with a location? You’d be stellar for one of these spots with your background.

David Bacon
    Participant

I wish I could, especially since this is a nice setup for kids to get involved and they were all pretty attentive when I attended last time. Unfortunately I will be in Maryland this weekend.

Looks like the B&N Maker Faire is a shot of the whiskey that was the full-fledged one at Allegheny Commons, but this is nationwide. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/blog/announcing-the-barnes-noble-mini-maker-faire-november-6-8-2015/

Zach Bauer
    Participant

I confirmed for the Waterworks location.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar