Lego store pick a brick refresh

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Lego store pick a brick refresh

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    glambert171
    Participant

Hi I was wondering when new elements are added to the Ross Park Mall pick a brick? I know things might be different due to the covid restrictions. Thanks!

Skipper Mike
    Participant

That’s a good question, but not one I have an answer to. There’s a thread on here,(somewhere) that gets updated with new parts when we see them. There is also a flickr account down under “Resources” that has pictures of the elements.

Bob Grier
    Participant

I posted pics of the current PAB parts Menu as of 6/21/20, and the way things will work now with COVID (per Paula), under the “LEGO Store Reopens on Saturday” thread on 6/21/20. I asked Paula about new parts, and she said at the time that it was unclear as to how often she would be getting them since not all of LEGO’s manufacturing facilities are back up and running. Maybe @paulamalu can comment further.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

Bob, where did you post them?

Bob Grier
    Participant

@bengood921, they’re in the “LEGO Store Reopens on Saturday” thread, posted on 6/21/20.

glambert171
    Participant

Yes Bob’s pics were a great help when I went!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

If anyone sees the 1×1 trans light blue bricks on the PaB wall at any store, please buy an entire cup for me. I got a few when I saw them the first time and realized too late that I need them to complete my transparent mosaic. It looks fine when it is lying on a table, but the 1×1 round plates don’t seem dense enough to color the image when it is backlit.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rich Millich
    Participant

I dunno, Greg. If that second pic is of the transparent display backlit, I like the frosty icy blue, but yeah, there isn’t enough blue to create a snowflake underneath.

If anything, the white branches kind of work against that when lit, and connecting the trans-light blue with more bricks might be a better answer.

I would have thought that stacking three plates would yield a more dense color through three translucent surfaces… This transparency color design problem is interesting.

I like how the green still looks like a wreath when backlit.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar