Lego Worlds

Home Forums All Things LEGO! Lego Worlds

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hannah Dow
    Participant

So have you all seen the new game Lego just randomly dropped on Steam? It’s called Lego Worlds and there’s better articles out there, but I just clicked the first one to give you an idea of what it is.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/jun/02/lego-worlds-game-challenge-minecraft

Basically, it’s Lego’s version of minecraft! It’s currently only available through Steam, so PC only game, but I bought it last night because it was cheaper than any other Lego video game ($14.99) and I was curious myself haha but it’s quite fun. I would totally recommend if you (or your kids) already like and have played Minecraft. The main difference between the two is Minecraft is mainly survival based whereas this game is totally focused on exploring the worlds and finding new things and building your own worlds. As of right now, there’s no multiplayer option but hopefully that’s something they plan on adding later 🙂

Greg Schubert
    Participant

Remember this thread?

Let me know if you’re well versed in LDD and have a powerful PC. Might have a special project.

My guess is that LEGO wants to revisit “LEGO Universe”, a multiplayer online game, and make something that is more appealing to the current Minecraft crowd.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar