Legoland Keeps Selling Off Stuff

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Legoland Keeps Selling Off Stuff

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Great 50% off deal on minifigure parts and storage containers for free!! 102 total figs plus accessories for $199. $18 to ship to PA.

DIY Mixed-Up LEGO® Build-A-Minifigure Station

BigBBricks
    Participant

Please let me know how this works out for you, I was looking at it earlier. Not sure if it has the same bang for the buck that the 2500 part minifig bag had at $700 but still looks to be a good deal.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Yes…the $700 option was a better per piece deal (1.95 vs 1.40 per fig or there about). So we shall see. With this one you get the storage bins and some exclusive, SDCC capes or something. I’m not sure if that came in the $700 deal. I do know that as a private collector, the 102 figs is likely enough. I’m not sure I needed 500….unless they are Star Wars figs. Then I need like 1100 or so! 😉

It’s on its way as of today so we shall see.

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

**Please note: the torsos and super hero capes from San Diego Comic Con are no longer included**

bummer

I briefly thought about this as a resale opportunity, but it seems like too much work for not enough ROI… still a pretty good deal if you want 102 minifigs for your displays, and want the storage containers…

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Matt Redfield.
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Well….I got the delivery via FedEx in like 2 day. I’m not sure yet. The storage boxes are smaller than I expected and they don’t stack like the bigger ones. I opened up the torsos and they were not as “random” as I had hoped. More than 20% are Santa and Mrs. Claus. There were 2 Legoland ones and couple Classic Space ones that are cool. I guess we will see as I open the rest and see what is there. I will post pics as I open the boxes.

Sorry about the tilted images but it is an upload thing when making the images smaller for some reason. Josh explained this in another post and I have no idea how to correct it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Some sort pics of the Torsos and Legs.

If you need anything, let me know. I obviously have many of some of these parts.

Attachments:
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Head assortment

Attachments:
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Hair and Headgear…I have never seen a couple of these pieces on our Build a Fig Wall.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Jim Rolfe.
    Attachments:
    BigBBricks
    Participant

I see some BAM exclusive heads in there plus the recolored turban. A few of them were just added to BrickLink this morning.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Food and animals

Attachments:
    Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Tools and Weapons

Attachments:
    Dan
    Participant

Wow! Looks like some nice accessories.

Jim Rolfe
    Participant

Wow! Looks like some nice accessories.

Good pics all around. Some they just have too many of. I was hoping for more variety.

If anyone sees something they need, let me know and we can work a deal!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar