LEGOLAND NEW YORK

Home Forums All Things LEGO! LEGOLAND NEW YORK

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David Bacon
    Participant

The preview days for Legoland NY have finally been posted. If you purchased a “First to Play Pass” in 2019, you should have received an e-mail regarding this.

Event Dates & Hours

May 20-21: 12pm-7pm
    May 22-23: 10am-6pm
    May 24: 12pm-7pm
    May 27: 12pm-7pm
    May28: 10am-6pm

With this, I am guessing that the park will be open to the general public no more than a couple weeks later.

Tim

Where in New York is this located? Might be worth a trip.

David Bacon
    Participant

Goshen, NY, about a 7 hour drive from Pittsburgh.

Josh
    Keymaster

when is the bacon family going? are masks still required?

with the hotel and pirate land not opening until later, I think I’m going to wait it out until August or at least later to make a decision. The hotel will be important to us.

David Bacon
    Participant

Bacons are going on Friday, the last of the First to Play preview days. 5/7 areas are expected to be open. City and Pirates will be closed.

Tickets are now open to the general public to reserve a day from May 29 – June 20. They will only have 6/7 areas open. Pirates is opening later.

Greg Schubert
    Participant

The FAQ page has three questions on it. This is one of the three:

Q. Will I be able to visit LEGOLAND New York Resort just to shop?
    A. You’ll be able to get a Shopper’s Pass at the ticketing windows to enter LEGOLAND New York Resort for one hour to shop. You will need to pay a deposit of the cost of single day admission, which will be refunded if you leave within the hour time limit.

David Bacon
    Participant

I will add captions and comments later but here is a link to see pictures from our day at Legoland New York on May 28th. https://photos.app.goo.gl/rcassHoSKKwVJs6B9

Summary: A bit underwhelming to be honest. Around half of the rides were open, and the rain at 4pm caused three of my kids to miss out on Driving School. The employees were all excited and pleasant. I was impressed with the Factory Tour ride with autonomous vehicles (and glad that we could do that while it was raining outside). Miniland is still a work in progress with none of the interactive features working yet. Also, there are a lot of areas where the long circuitous path is frequently skipped by kids running shortcuts through the growing grass.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar