Lego's Wanted..

Home Forums LUG discussions BUY / SELL / TRADE! Lego's Wanted..

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So as I’m new, I dont know if this is appropriate but there are some minifigures I’m looking to buy. I can find them easily on bricklink and ebay but I’m a fan of keeping the money close as it were. If no one minds, or if people are interested let me know and I can post the list in this thread.

Thanks, Joel!

• This topic was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by Josh.
    Benjamin C Good
    Participant

hi joel, it’s definitely appropriate but i don’t actually see your list here.

also, i have dibs on any shakespeares that show up, darnit.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Right on! I actually just found the lego buy sell trade under Lug discussions, so I’ll get the list together and post it there!

Josh
    Keymaster

I moved this thread and merged the other deal threads. Just reply here with your list once you have it.

a few of us have bricklink stores too – i’ll update the list on the right side links.

Anonymous
    Inactive

So here are some pictures of the minifigs I’m looking for. Please let me know!

Thanks, Joel

Anonymous
    Inactive

So here are some pictures of the minifigs I’m looking for. Please let me know!

Thanks,
    Joel

Josh
    Keymaster

i recognize the heroic knight form series 9 http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S=col09-4
    and the evil night from series 7 – http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S=col07-14

but the first pic didnt load and i dont know the others.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah the Green Dragon Knight is kind of far away, the Red Dragon Mnight is the other. When I get home from work I’ll jump on Bricklink and track the numbers and sets down

Anonymous
    Inactive

OKay, so the other 2 Knights are

Dragon Knight CAS 524
    Green Dragon Knight CAS 452

I dont know if that helps at all..

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

I believe I still have several Heroic Knights; don’t have the others, though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sweet! Let me know what you would like for a couple.

Benjamin C Good
    Participant

As some of you may already know, I still need a Series 12 Shakespeare.

Today I made an unplanned stop at the Cranberry Toys R Us (there’s a few $20 sets on sale for $15 this week, fyi). I’ve never been good at figuring out which is which by the ‘feel the bag’ method and in past attempts had given up w/o determining anything. But today I impulsively decided to try again anyway. I figured that 2×2 tile he holds would be easy to identify. The pics on the packages are not complete, but off the top of my head I couldn’t think of any other guys in this series that have one. So I gave it a shot.

I wasn’t able to identify the first two packages I tried. The legs and stand are always easy to find. After that it gets harder. But on my third package I realized I had a 2×2 tile, there was no doubt about it, Shakespeare was finally mine. I smiled at my good fortune, congratulated myself on how awesome I am, and went to the register.

In the Home Depot parking lot I couldn’t take the suspense any longer, and using my keys for scissors, I opened the package, just to confirm that it was really Shakespeare. If you’re a major world expert on the Series 12 guys, you probably already know where this story is going. The end result:

1) I still need a Shakespeare.
    2) If anybody has a Shakespeare they don’t want, I have an Abraham Lincoln that I’m willing to trade straight up to anybody interested.

At least it wasn’t that robot secretary, I definitely don’t need two of her.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Benjamin, I’m headed to Toys R Us in a little bit, Ill see if I have any better luck.

I’m starting my first MOC, here is a link (I hope it works for you) pf the parts i’m looking for. If anyone could let me know a price for all of them, please let me know.

http://www.bricklink.com/wantedDetail.asp?pg=1&catType=P&viewPrint=Y

Also, If anyone has any prices for the mini figures I posted earlier that would be great too! Thanks Guys!

Thanks,
    Joel

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Joel, that link takes me to my own wanted list. You’d have to go to each of our stores and click on “Show All Items this store has on my Wanted List”. See the attached image.

Here’s my store; try it out and see if I have what you need.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Awesome! Thanks a lot Matt! It’s been a busy few days. Once I get a chance to catch my breath I’ll repost the parts I’m looking for!

Anonymous
    Inactive

So aside from my MOC build I’ve acquired 2 out of 4 of the minifigs I was looking for!! I still need the heroic knight if anyone has an extra to sell.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey I checked your store and you have 13 of the lots I’m looking for. Let me know how you want to handle delivery and I’ll place the order!

Matt Redfield
    Keymaster

Joel,

It’s up to you – if you want to meet up we can talk logistics, and depending on how soon you need the parts, we could just wait until the next LUG gathering. Or I can ship it, if that’s easier. I do know I won’t have much time this week, due to work meetings which will include evening sessions…

Oh, and I did get a count on my CMF Series 9 Heroic Knights – I have 18. Not sure why I don’t have my S9 figs in my store inventory, but I added the Knights, so you can put as many as you want on your order. Will have to add the rest of that series, as well (people can’t buy what I forget to list…grr.)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Matt!

I know what being busy is right now. I’ll be slammed for a few months lol. I can wait to pick up the order from you and I’ll make sure to add the knights. Thanks for taking the time to look. If time ends up getting away from us I’ll send you some cash to mail it. Either way, we can talk about it then!

Thanks again!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh by the way,

If you have any instructions or build list for a Tardis, my wife would fall over if I brought one home! 🙂

Tim

I can bring my Tardis to the next meeting for you to look at. http://www.flickr.com/photos/41914153@N03/11897618253/in/pool-steelcitylug I don’t have instructions or a build list (lots of 1×1 Headlight Bricks).

Greg Schubert
    Participant

LEGO parts wanted: I am interested in obtaining several pairs of white feathered Chima wings; if you have them to sell or run across them in a bricklink order, I am interested.

Josh
    Keymaster

I think we have some in lug inventory.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar