Long time FOL, first time LUG-er

Home Forums Introductions Long time FOL, first time LUG-er

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SiobhanM
    Participant

Hi all! In no particular order, I’m a software engineer, an aspiring novelist, an on-again off-again Lego YouTuber, a mother of a cheeky toddler, a board game enthusiast, a tinkerer, and a life-long Lego fan. I’m a TFOL (Tall Fan of Lego). I’ve always wanted to be part of a LUG, but I am a shut-in and a hermit. I’m here now, though, and I’m super excited to bring my ideas, skills, disposable income, and large collection to the table.

I may have the most extensive Galidor collection in the country. I didn’t say it was a good collection.

Anyway, I’ll have a look around and hopefully pop into the discord as soon as I find it.

Joseph G
    Participant

Welcome Siobhan! Discord is here: https://discord.gg/eZGd9TRM

Added your video to my Watch Later!

Mitch
    Participant

Glad you have the time to join! We have a build night this Saturday in Discord!

Greg Schubert
    Participant

The video is funny, but it mentions buying something at a flea market in mid-America and taking it to the west coast. Are you sure you got the right LUG?

SiobhanM
    Participant

Nick Bluetooth gets around.

Krista K

Hi @siobhanm, welcome to the LUG! It’s great to have you here. What kind of board games do you like? We have a few board gamers here as well. Hope to see you at an upcoming event. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar